We have found typically Houston Wholesalers sell their properties with very little margin or supporting comparable sales. Therefore, we look through hundreds of properties before we find one that meets our criteria of having comparable properties to support the price. At Janez REI we deliver properties that are truly below market.
Now, the definition of “below market” can be subjective. If you ask ten different investors you’ll get ten different answers. Here’s how we define “Below Market”:
1. Must have 3 “sold” comps that are within a one-mile radius of the subject property. The 3 comps must be within ~300 square feet +/- of the subject’s living space.
2. Subject property must be at least 20% below the average of the 3 sold comps.
It’s not easy to find these types of properties. We do marketing and spend countless hours searching for deals that meet this criteria.
Where do these deals come from?
We are marketing machines. Our arsenal of marketing strategies includes:
- Bandit Signs
- Newspaper Advertising
- Local Flyers
- Other Guerrilla Strategies
- Direct Mail to Absentee Owners, Divorce, Evictions, Free & Clear Properties, Probates, and Other Niches
- Massive Internet Exposure
- Direct Relationships With Banks & REO Agents